Thursday, August 29, 2024

Professional worker’s Compensation Hearing Representative

 Professional worker’s Compensation Hearing Representative 

mvwsr@aol.com


Hello, I’m Michael Webster, a seasoned California Workers' Compensation Hearing Representative with over a decade of experience in the field. My expertise lies in resolving employment-related compensation and lien claims efficiently and effectively. I specialize in communication with involved parties, meticulous preparation and filing of legal documents, and comprehensive research essential for managing workers' compensation cases.

My professional journey has equipped me with an in-depth understanding of workers' compensation laws, appeals board policies, and California state statutes. I began my legal studies under the mentorship of Alaska Attorney General Edgar Paul Boyko and honed my skills at Melvin Belli’s San Francisco office. My experience extends to working with esteemed attorneys such as C. Charles McDonald and Jerry Seberling, and I have represented clients at numerous workers' compensation board hearings across California.

In addition to my work as a Hearing Representative, I have held positions as a Safety and Health Officer, managing worker compensation cases part-time for major organizations like L.A. Metro and the California High-Speed Rail Authority. This role further enhances my ability to navigate complex compensation issues within large-scale enterprises.

With a robust background in as a professional hearing representative , coupled with a thorough grasp of workers' compensation procedures, I am well-prepared to handle a diverse range of cases and provide exceptional legal representation.

Thank you for considering my expertise for your workers' compensation needs. Contact me at: mvwsr@aol.com

No comments: